Our advanced estate planning and wealth preservation work helps you establish your legacy while mitigating tax liabilities for you and your heirs. Your plan incorporates our in-depth knowledge of ever-changing estate, trust, gift and tax laws.
Together, we’ll answer questions like:
- Do you have a will and trust? If so, is it up-to-date?
- How is tax legislation likely to impact your estate?
- Do you plan a lifetime gift to heirs?
- Will you establish donor-advised funds or set up a private family foundation?
Specific tasks we handle for you include:
- Reviewing your existing plan and recommending modifications where necessary
- Protecting your wealth
- Developing and executing on transfer strategies
- Titling assets and reviewing beneficiaries
- Charitable planning
- Gift coordination
- Educating the next generation
You can rest easy now, knowing you’ve done everything you need to do to ensure a smooth transfer of your assets in the future.
We make sure your plan evolves to reflect changes in your life, and in estate laws.
Kim Wilkinson, Managing Director