- I’ve earned a lot of money. Can I maintain my same lifestyle if I stop working?
- My income varies, depending on the next project or contract. What creative financial strategies would you suggest that allow me to sustain my lifestyle?
- Can you help me explore future financial scenarios based on my current contract situation?
- I need guidance on how to invest in the retirement plan of my professional association, and manage my tax considerations in retirement. Can you help?
- Can you act as an intermediary for financial requests from friends and family members?
Services we provide
A smart, thorough plan can help you turn short-term, high-return earnings into a lifetime of steady income. Together, we develop a written plan that outlines the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals. We also coordinate with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers.
We help you protect your family, in the event of something unforeseen. Your estate plan assures your assets go to the people and charitable organizations you care about. It’s designed to minimize your estate taxes and maximize lifetime gifts.
We help you reduce your tax load and improve your cash flow.
Our goal is to maximize the return on your investments, at your desired level of risk, and provide transparency.
We can build you a plan that accounts for fluctuating income, or earnings that may decline over time.
Craig Burger, Director of Research