- Can you help me develop and analyze potential exit strategies?
- What price do I need to get for my business to make me financially secure?
- Can you help me reduce my tax bill?
- How can I protect my spouse and family if something happens to me?
- How can I diversify my income and net worth away from my business?
- What tax strategies should I implement to enhance my personal wealth in my business?
- Should I consider renting or owning my business property, or doubling my contribution to my retirement plan?
Services we provide
Together, we develop a written plan that outlines the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals. Your plan aligns the cash flow, investments, and taxes of your business with your personal finances. We also coordinate with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers. Once established, this planning frees you to focus more time and energy on your business.
We help you protect your family, in the event of something unforeseen. Your estate plan ensures that you transition ownership of your business in a tax-efficient manner. We use our deep experience in this area to help you minimize estate taxes and maximize lifetime gifts.
Our goal is to maximize the return on your investments, at your desired level of risk, and provide transparency.
We help you reduce your tax load and improve your cash flow.
We identify your specific areas of risk, the kind of insurance you need, and the appropriate levels of coverage. We analyze your current coverage and implement asset protection strategies to protect your family, business and property.
Investing the proceeds from your big liquidity event in a balanced portfolio can bring you great calm.
Tom Giddings, Relationship Manager