- Can you teach me about money so I make the right financial decisions?
- Will you listen sensitively to my concerns and understand my perspective?
- Will you guide me during my transition, on financial and related life matters?
- How do I make sure I have a sustainable income stream to meet my lifestyle needs?
- Can you ensure that my estate plan is in order through this transition, so I avoid probate costs, minimize taxes and articulate my wishes?
Services we provide
Together, we develop a written plan that outlines the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals. We also coordinate with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers.
We help you protect your family, in the event of something unforeseen. Your estate plan assures your assets go to the people and charitable organizations you care about. It’s designed to minimize your estate taxes and maximize lifetime gifts.
We help you reduce your tax load and improve your cash flow.
Our goal is to maximize the return on your investments, at your desired level of risk, and provide transparency.
We identify your specific areas of risk, the kind of insurance you need, and the appropriate levels of coverage. We analyze your current coverage and implement asset protection strategies to protect your family, business and property.
First, we listen. Then we provide the financial guidance you need to navigate the next chapter of your life.
Rebecca Dutka, Portfolio Manager