- What diversification strategies should I consider?
- Are there personal risk management solutions I’m not leveraging that are important in my business
- I’ve always invested in real estate and never in a traditional retirement savings vehicle. Should I?
- I need a relationship with a private bank to finance my real estate portfolio. Can you facilitate this partnership?
- My income fluctuates with deal flow. Can you help me smooth out my income?
- Am I taking too much risk with real estate? Should I be diversifying into other asset classes?
Services we provide
A smart, thorough plan can help you turn short-term, high-return earnings into a lifetime of steady income. Together, we develop a written plan that outlines the steps required to meet your short- and long-term financial goals. We also coordinate with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys, and bankers.
We help you protect your family, in the event of something unforeseen. Your estate plan assures your assets go to the people and charitable organizations you care about. It’s designed to minimize your estate taxes and maximize lifetime gifts. This work includes a thorough review of your limited liability partnerships.
We help you reduce your tax load and improve your cash flow. This often includes harvesting tax losses from your portfolio of real estate investments, as well as utilizing Qualified Opportunity Zones and Delaware Statutory Trust investments.
Our goal is to maximize the return on your investments, at your desired level of risk, as well as diversify your portfolio to balance your real estate assets.
We identify your specific areas of risk, the kind of insurance you need, and the appropriate levels of coverage. We analyze your current coverage and implement asset protection strategies to protect your family, business and property.
We can help you create the liquidity and diversification real estate investors need.
Scott Swanson, Portfolio Manager